500 - 550 Euros per week.
Incl electricity, light, heating and Linen.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Margaret Ryan
Tel: 00353 66 712 3587
Mobile: 00353 87 627 8927
Owner occupied House throughout year. Available for short number of weeks only.
NB: If emailing, please give your phone number in your email.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Panoramic Sea and Mountain Views
19 Apr, 26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 24 May
Kestrel Lodge is maintained and equipped to a very high standard and is in an ideal location for your holiday in Kerry. This Luxurious Lodge has a natural stone Wall entrance and Electronic Gates. The Lodge is sheltered by many varieties of Trees and has Lawns to front and rear. The house is located on the World famous Dingle Way (Walking Trail To Dingle, Co. Kerry).
The accommodation offers:
Included in the price:
- Fully Fitted Kitchen: Double oven, electric hob, dishwasher, washing machine, clothes dryer, CD Radio Player, sandwich maker, deep fat fryer, coffee percolator, cutlery/dishes etc, electric carving knife, electric can opener, electric hand mixer, Tiffany Light Fittings, microwave, fridge/freezer. Colour TV in kitchen.
- Living Room: Colour TV & DVD. Satellite TV incl BBC 1, 2, ITV etc. Open fire (hand carved). Red oak flooring.
- Bedrooms:Master Bedroom: Double with electric blanket. En-suite fully tiled with Triton Shower. Pine bed lockers + lamps + foot stool + vanity mirror + foot stool.
Bedroom 2: Single bed + wardrobe.
Bedroom 3: Large room with 2 single beds. With electric blanket and pine lockers and lamps.
- Bathroom: including bath, shower unit, wash hand basin. Chrome taps.
- Electricity, Linen, Heating Oil, Towels, Toiletries
Panoramic sea views
- French pine flooring + pine staircase (1st floor all French pine).
- High quality furnishings and light fittings
- Solid pine doors + black antique handles
- Designer tiles in hallway and kitchen
- Heating oil + Electric Dimplex heater
- Smoke alarms + Fire Blanket + Fire Extinguisher
- Lawned gardens front and rear
- First Aid Kit
- Salmon + rainbow trout fishing (15 lakes), £20 for 2 wks.
Visitor attractions in Tralee
- Panoramic views of Tralee Bay and Tralee Town Skylight at night
- 2.5 miles from Tralee Town (5 mins)
- Also stunning mountain views
- Kingdom Falconry (birds of prey)
- Aqua Dome, Public swimming pool, Bowling, Steam Train, Jennie Johnstown Ship, Tralee
- Medieval Museum, Pitch and Putt, Golf Courses, Horse Riding, beaches, greyhound racing
- Windmill Centre, Crag Cave
- Paint Ball Adventure Sports
- Crazy Golf, A Day at the Bog Museum, etc
- Owners manual of all Visitor Attractions + own recommendations of day visits
- Restaurants etc.
- Salmon fishing and Rainbow Trout fishing arranged
(15 scenic lakes)
- Walkers paradise adjacent to Dingle Way Walk
- Tralee Wetlands Park with viewing tower.
- Coolwood Wildlife Park, Killarney
- Golf: Ardfert Golf Club, Killarney Golf Club, Tralee Golf club, Ballybunnion Golf Club, Castlegregory Golf Club.
- Walkers and mountain climbing: Sliabhmish Mountains (adjacent to Kestrel Lodge), McGillycuddy Reeks (Ireland's highest mountain in Killarney), Mount Brandon (2nd highest mountain in Ireland), Dingleway Walk (Tralee to Dingle), Kerry Camino walk.
Fly direct from Stanstead or Luton to Kerry Airport
From any UK Airport to Dublin and connect to Kerry Airport (50 mins).
Kerry - Manchester flights.
Fly direct to Cork Airport and travel by road to Kerry.
Additional flights from Alicante (Spain) To Kerry and Faro (Portugal) To Kerry.
Frankfurt to Kerry Airport direct
(contact Ryanair Kerry Airport: 00353 66 979 3038
Flights from Kerry To Duselldorf (Germany) Return.
Flights from Alicante (Spain) to Kerry (return)
Airport / Airline phone nos:
Kerry Airport: 00353 66 976 4644
Ryanair Kerry Airport: 00353 66 979 3038
Aer Lingus: 00353 61 474239
Travel by sea
Holyhead to Dublin, tel 00353 1 204 7777
Fishguard to Roslare, tel 00353 53 33997
Swansea to Cork, tel 00353 21 427 2965