& BIRCHWOOD CHALET
Sleeps: 4 +cot in each chalet.
Pets welcome in Birchwood only.
Prices £290 - £530 pw.
For further details please contact:
Liz & John Perkins
Tel: 01456 415243
Reload this mapBirchwood and Rowan are two identical cottages constructed in a typical Scandinavian 'A Frame' style. These cottages are superbly fitted in pine giving them a delightful warmth and character. Snug in winter, heating is provided by gas central heating with a built in simulated Coal-Electric fire.
- Each cottage offers very comfortable accomodation for up to four people, in one double and one twin bedroom.
- The sitting room incorporates a dining area with patio doors onto a large verandah deck with a view onto the River Glass surrounded by Rowan and Birch trees.
- Complete new bathroom with large luxury shower.
- Sky TV.
- Trout fishing is free to guests on our 3.5 mile stretch of river.
- Dogs are welcome with a surcharge of £30 per dog.
- All Bed Linen & Towels provided.
- Visit Plodda Falls, a short 6 mile drive from Kerrow House. These falls are spectacular and look beautiful.
- We have 3.5 miles of private Trout fishing at Kerrow and can arrange Salmon fishing on the rivers Glass & Beauly.
- Walk in the Spectacular Glens of Affric, Cannich, Strathfarrar, & Guisachan Forest. Munro's and Corbets.
- Situated 2 miles from Drumnadrochit lie the picturesque ruins of Urquhart Castle. These ruins over look the great Loch Ness and are beautifully illuminated at night.
- Ride your Horse through unspoilt countryside, and see that bit further than those on foot. See Raptors, Deer, Pine Martin, Otter and Finches. Horse riding and pony trekking can be arranged by Kerrow House and is widely available throughout the area.