Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Prices £335 - £595 pw.
For further details please contact:
Liz & John Perkins
Tel: 01456 415243
Reload this mapRiverside is a very spacious cottage finished throughout with wood panelling. This is an ideal place for fishing enthusiasts with a view on to the River Glass only 20m away. Trout fishing is free to all guests along our 3.5 mile stretch of river.
- There is a large kitchen which includes a dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave.
- Complete new bathroom with large luxury shower.
- Riverside can hold up to four people in one double and one twin bedroom.
- There is a focal Wood Burning stove in the Lounge/dining room which provides additional heating to the full central heating.
- Sky TV.
- Dogs are welcome with a surcharge of £30 per dog.
- All Bed Linen & Towels provided.
- Full new central heating.
- Visit Plodda Falls, a short 6 mile drive from Kerrow House. These falls are spectacular and look beautiful.
- We have 3.5 miles of private Trout fishing at Kerrow and can arrange Salmon fishing on the rivers Glass & Beauly.
- Walk in the Spectacular Glens of Affric, Cannich, Strathfarrar, & Guisachan Forest. Munro's and Corbets.
- Situated 2 miles from Drumnadrochit lie the picturesque ruins of Urquhart Castle. These ruins over look the great Loch Ness and are beautifully illuminated at night.
- Ride your Horse through unspoilt countryside, and see that bit further than those on foot. See Raptors, Deer, Pine Martin, Otter and Finches. Horse riding and pony trekking can be arranged by Kerrow House and is widely available throughout the area.