Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Prices £275 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Liz & John Perkins
Tel: 01456 415243
Reload this mapFishermans Cottage is a charming one bedroom cottage, best suited for couples.
- The bedroom has a super king size bed.
- Large shower.
- The cottage has a large open plan Lounge/Kitchen and contains all mod cons.
- Full central heating.
- Dishwasher and all new appliances.
- Sky TV.
- Dogs are welcome with a surcharge of £30 per dog.
- All bed linen and towels provided.
- Wood burning stove wood supplied.
- Visit Plodda Falls, a short 6 mile drive from Kerrow House. These falls are spectacular and look beautiful.
- We have 3.5 miles of private Trout fishing at Kerrow and can arrange Salmon fishing on the rivers Glass & Beauly.
- Walk in the Spectacular Glens of Affric, Cannich, Strathfarrar, & Guisachan Forest. Munro's and Corbets.
- Situated 2 miles from Drumnadrochit lie the picturesque ruins of Urquhart Castle. These ruins over look the great Loch Ness and are beautifully illuminated at night.
- Ride your Horse through unspoilt countryside, and see that bit further than those on foot. See Raptors, Deer, Pine Martin, Otter and Finches. Horse riding and pony trekking can be arranged by Kerrow House and is widely available throughout the area.