KENTS FARM COTTAGES
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
One cottage "Pet Free" no pets allowed.
One Cottage for well behaved pets.
Price range: £290 - £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sandra Carr
Tel: 01472 388264
Mobile: 0771 440 7506
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapKents Farm Cottages have been converted from a Nineteenth Century Lincolnshire red brick and pantiled Barn. They are well equipped and comfortable, with everything self catering holiday makers will need. Each has its own courtyard and parking area with disabled access.
28 May, 4 Jun, 11 Jun, 18 Jun, 25 Jun, 2 Jul
- Both cottages are 1 bedroomed with en suite, double bed and cot, but will sleep four adults or 2 adults 3 children as there is a comfortable double Sofabed in the generous sized lounge. Cot at no extra charge.
- There is a wetroom with wash handbasin, toilet and shower downstairs further enabling disabled suitability.
- Each cottage has its own Courtyard with patio set and barbecue.
- Wheelchair available for hire.
- Bed linen and towels supplied.
- Welcome tea tray on arrival.
- Pet friendly.
- Pubs and Restaurants close by.
- We are directly adjacent to the Louth Canal, where fishing is allowed or just take a walk along the towpath to see abundant bird and wildlife. Also, there are many fishing venues within easy reach and one within walking distance.
- Cycling is also a great way to see the area with no big hills to accomplish.