Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
No smoking in the cottage.
Price range: £380 - £530 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Linda Jackson
Tel: 01470 511384
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapKELPIE COTTAGE, WATERSTEIN
17 Oct, 24 Oct, 31 Oct, 7 Nov
A luxurious cottage furnished to a very high standard set in beautiful mature gardens on the most westerly point of the Isle of Skye, within walking distance of Neist Point Lighthouse, and some of the best fishing grounds in Scotland. Secluded beaches and Loch Mor, 5 mins walk. Home to Golden and Sea Eagles. And in the summer months, home to Basking Sharks, Whales, Dolphins, Otters, Foxes and Deer. Nature at its best.
OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND
- This beautiful cottage is so comfortable and cosy that you might not want to leave it, to explore what Skye has to offer, 7 miles from The famous Three Chimney Restaurant and only 3 miles from The Red Roof Cafe, or if you want to make the most of the self catering facilities, I have been told that Kelpie has one of the best equipped kitchens in any holiday cottage.
- Fan oven, microwave, fridge and freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, fully tiled with wooden furniture throughout.
- The open plan sitting room has leather suite, captains chair, satellite TV, DVD, video, CD with ipod fitting, WiFi, bookcase full of books, videos and maps, coal effect fire.
- The bedroom is spacious and light with king size bed, wardrobe, chenelle mirror, dressing table and bedside cabinets. Lie in bed and watch the stars through the sky lite window, or if you're very lucky, the Northern Lights.
- The bathroom is fully tiled with shower and double free standing bath.
- All rooms are electrically heated.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Also games, telescope and BBQ.
- Plenty of outside parking and storage if you would like to bring bikes, boats and canoes.
- The perfect place to celebrate special occasions from honeymoons to golden weddings. A truly romantic cottage that you'll want to return to year after year.
Painting and Crafts Holidays available throughout the winter months. All you pay for is normal rate for the cottage and any materials you use. Tuition is Free.
Call me on 01470 511384 for details.