The Old Yard,
Lower Sparr Farm,
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Price range: £365 - £510 pw.
Stable Cottage, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01403 820639
Keepers Lodge is one of two converted Grooms' cottages on a private gated equestrian farmstead in rural West Sussex. A light and airy conversion, this cottage offers comfortable characterful accommodation for that perfect country getaway.
- The kitchen/diner is well appointed and there is a small terrace to enjoy those sunny morning breakfasts. Look out for friendly chickens.
- The double bedroom has a balcony overlooking the pond grounds and our resident heron and family of buzzards can often be seen enjoying the oakwoods here.
- The cottage is centrally heated with a luxury bathroom with shower bath.
- There is SKY Freesat and free WIFI, DVD player and music station.
- Secure Parking is available outside the cottages.
- Wisborough Green is a lovely village, well situated for walking, riding and exploring the many delights of Sussex, and there is a wealth of excellent pubs providing great food and local beers and wines. Our own local, the Cricketers Arms, just a walk away across the fields has a superb menu and the best welcome.
- We are close to the South Downs National Park and all its beauty within only 10 minutes' drive.
- Alternatively for great theatre, restaurants, museums and architecture we are just 30 minutes from historic Chichester and Guildford. London is just 90 mins by train. Heathrow and Gatwick airports are a short drive away.
- Cowdray Park, Hickstead and Goodwood are close by for the equestrian and motoring enthusiasts and we are surrounded by lovely market towns like Midhurst, Petworth, Steyning and Horsham.
- There is a large network of footpaths and bridleways in walking distance of the farmstead and safe parking for bicycles on site.