Dumfries and Galloway
Keeper's Cottage has its own front garden.
Sleeps: 6 (+ 1 single child room).
Cot and highchair available.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £300 - £375 pw.
Mid season £450 - £525 pw.
High season £595 pw.
Christmas/New Year £650pw.
Ravenstone Cottages sleeping 4
Orchard Cottage sleeping 6
Southfield, sleeping 6
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sara Barton
Tel: 0131 618 0883
Mobile: 07767 827537
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGet away to Galloway. There's something for everyone. Family and friends will enjoy discovering Scotland's hidden corner.
18 Oct, 25 Oct, 1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov
- Try the trampoline in your private back garden, or relax under the porch in the front garden at Keeper's Cottage. Children can also play on the pirate ship in the woods at our sister cottages, Ravenstone Stables and Ravenstone Mains Cottage.
- Out and about, explore sandy beaches and rock pools.
- Visit the UK's first Dark Sky Park in the Galloway Forest Park at night and enjoy walks there by day. There's a local observatory to check out the stars too.
- Cycle the challenging 7 Stanes Circuit at Kirroughtree Forest Park or potter peacefully along the quiet roads.
- In spring see the ospreys nesting courtesy of the live camera link at Wigtown's County Hall.
- Lose yourself in the bookshops of Wigtown, Scotland's Book Town - festivals in early May and late September annually too.
- Discover the many delightful gardens and nurseries in the area and take home a living memento of your visit.
Keeper's Cottage is our historical gamekeeper's cottage with lovely, well proportioned rooms containing period features. Lovingly refurbished, it was our family home for 3 years and is now available for your family to relax and enjoy!
Keeper's Cottage - sleeps 7
- Newly refurbished kitchen with mod cons including large double oven range with gas hob, dishwasher and large pantry with washer/dryer.
- Living room with period shutters, candle burning fireplace and plenty of board games and tv/dvd.
- Dining room with period shutters and open fireplace.
- Spacious double bedroom on ground floor with period shutters.
- Upstairs, two spacious bedrooms, one double, one twin, both with black-out blinds.
- One small single room for child only, with black-out blind.
- Cot and highchair available, no extra cost.
- Price includes bedding, towels and electricity.
- Oil for hot water/heating £30/week.
- Friday changeover for weekly bookings.
- Fri-Mon; Mon-Fri short breaks available out of high season.