Dumfries and Galloway
Keeper's Cottage has its own front garden.
Sleeps: 6 (+ 1 single child room).
Cot and highchair available.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £300 - £375 pw.
Mid season £450 - £525 pw.
High season £595 pw.
Christmas/New Year £650pw.
Orchard Cottage sleeping 6
Southfield, sleeping 6
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sara Barton
Tel: 0131 618 0883
Mobile: 07767 827537
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGet away to Galloway. There's something for everyone. Family and friends will enjoy discovering Scotland's hidden corner.
25 Apr, 16 May, 30 May
- You have a private back garden for games and tables and chairs to relax in the sunshine or dine al fresco.
- Out and about, explore sandy beaches and rock pools.
- Visit the UK's first Dark Sky Park in the Galloway Forest Park at night and enjoy walks there by day. There's a local observatory to check out the stars too.
- Cycle the challenging 7 Stanes Circuit at Kirroughtree Forest Park or potter peacefully along the quiet roads.
- In spring see the ospreys nesting courtesy of the live camera link at Wigtown's County Hall.
- Lose yourself in the bookshops of Wigtown, Scotland's Book Town - festivals in early May and late September annually too.
- Discover the many delightful gardens and nurseries in the area and take home a living memento of your visit.
Keeper's Cottage is our historical gamekeeper's cottage with lovely, well proportioned rooms containing period features. Lovingly refurbished, it was our family home for 3 years and is now available for your family to relax and enjoy!
Keeper's Cottage - sleeps 7
- Kitchen with mod cons including large double oven range with gas hob, dishwasher and large pantry with washer/dryer.
- Living room with period shutters, candle burning fireplace and children's books and toys and TV.
- Dining room with period shutters and open fireplace.
- Spacious double bedroom on ground floor with period shutters.
- Upstairs, two spacious bedrooms, one double, one twin, both with black-out blinds.
- One small single room for child only, with black-out blind.
- Cot and highchair available, no extra cost.
- Price includes bedding, towels and electricity.
- Oil for hot water/heating £30/week.
- Friday changeover for weekly bookings.
- Fri-Mon; Mon-Fri short breaks available out of high season.