1 Keeper's Cottage,
Isle of Skye
Well behaved pets welcome.
Low season £305 - £415 pw.
High season £435 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
John and Wendy Cowpe
Tel: 01754 762826
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapKeeper's Cottage, in the charming settlement of Skeabost Bridge, provides comfortable accommodation for up to four people.
14 Jan, 21 Jan, 4 Feb, 11 Feb, 18 Feb
- The 165-year-old former gamekeeper's cottage, overlooking attractive Loch Snizort, is a perfect base for discovering Skye's beautiful scenery and diverse heritage.
- At Skeabost Bridge is the idyllic Skeabost Country House Hotel, with restaurants and bars and an 18-tee, nine-hole golf course open to the public. Day and half day tickets are available for adjacent River Snizort, Skye's foremost salmon river.
- Nearby are many other opportunities for anglers and two pony trekking centres.
- Skeabost is only six miles from Skye's capital, Portree, and within easy reach of Dunvegan with its famous castle and seal colony. The village is convenient for the Uig ferries to the Outer Isles.
- Downstairs, the well-equipped cottage comprises a lounge, with two very comfortable two-seater settees and television/DVD player, a character kitchen with modern appliances, entrance hall and lobby.
- Upstairs are two comfortable double bedrooms with loch views - one with a double bed, the other with twin beds - and a shower room and toilet.
- Heating is by electric storage heaters and oil heaters, with a traditional open fire available in the lounge.
- The cottage has parking spaces for two cars and enclosed "sitting-out" areas.
- WiFi broadband is available and a wide range of information literature about the area. There are books, games and DVDs.