Sleeps: 5 / 6.
Low season: £400 - £550 pw.
High season: £550 - £750 pw.
Firth View, Hopeman. Sleeps 6
Telford View, Craigellachie. Sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Mrs. Bev Croy
Tel: 01340 881376
Mob: 07879 438 171
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapKeepers Cottage sits peacefully in 12 acres of woodland, with kennels and a stream running by. It was renovated in 2003 to a high standard keeping the cozy cottage feel, with an open fire and underfloor heating.
3 Jan, 10 Jan, 17 Jan, 24 Jan
- There are 3 bedrooms, a sitting room, fully equipped kitchen and dining conservatory.
- A barbecue and garden furniture are provided for the warmer weather.
- There is ample parking and a barn where bicycles or fishing rods can be kept.
- Children and pets are very welcome.
- All bed linen and towels are provided along with extras e.g. kitchen roll, toilet roll etc.
- Sky TV.
- Electricity by coin meter - first £20 free.
- The price includes logs for the fire.
- Hot Tub and Garden Room can be rented at extra charge.
- Situated in the heart of Speyside (Malt Whisky Country) half way between Aberdeen and Inverness, the neighbouring villages of Craigellachie, Dufftown and Aberlour provide restaurants and pubs where you can sample the local fayre and plenty of different whiskies.
- Only one mile away is the Speyside Cooperage with visitor centre and coffee shop.
- The Speyside Way, a long distance walk, runs from Buckie on the coast up to Aviemore.
- The Moray coastal villages are only half an hour by car.
- Elgin is the large town in the area (15 miles) where you can visit Johnston's woollen mill, Elgin Cathedral, Moray Leisure Centre and many other attractions.