6 France Hill,
Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofa bed).
Low season £300 - £380 pw.
High season £380 - £500 pw.
3 or 4 day breaks also available all year round.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01484 329255
Reload this mapEscape the rigours of the modern world and enjoy total relaxation in our superb Grade II Listed weaver's cottage. Built c1760 and recently renovated by a local carpenter and craftsman this beautiful character cottage offers light and spacious accommodation over four floors. Steeped in history and exuding charm, each floor is awash with original period features. The extensive but sympathetic restoration work gives visitors the unique opportunity to "step back in time" with all the cosy, creature comforts of modern living.
Situated in the heart of the Honley village conservation area, the house sits within seconds of the thriving village centre with it's local butchers, bakers, post office, newsagents, café, pharmacy, beauticians, gift shop, antiques shop, Co-op mini market, etc, traditional fish and chip shop, bustling local pubs and award winning restaurants.
With all the above amenities at hand you are only a minute's walk away from undulating woods and meadows, fast flowing rivers and brooks, open countryside and breathtaking scenery.
Honley village is situated next to the popular tourist attraction of Holmfirth made famous by the BBC series "Last of the Summer Wine", it sits on the edge of the Peak District National Park and is close to the Pennine Way and the Calderdale Way. Harewood House, Cannon Hall and the Bronte Country are only a short drive away and Manchester, Sheffield and Leeds are all within 25miles.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Free WiFi.
- Cot, high chair and stair gates are available upon request.
- Prices include all bed linen and towels.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome but they must never be left in the house unaccompanied and are not allowed on the furniture. A charge is levied of £25 per pet.
- No smoking.
- The kitchen - Five gas burner range cooker with fan oven, fridge freezer.
- The Lounge - Large three seater sofa and armchair, Woodburning stove, 26"TV, DVD, Freeview, CD Player.
- The Dining Area - Freestanding dining table with window seats easily sits 6.
- Bathroom - Modern bathroom suite, shower over bath.
- Bedroom 1 - Large bedroom with double bed, two bedside drawers and freestanding wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 - Huge bedroom with double bed, one bedside drawers, large chest of drawers - incorporates second lounge area which includes - Two seater sofa bed, TV, Freeview.