Isle of Skye
Up to 2 well behaved pets are welcome (£10 per pet, per stay).
Low season from £390 pw, with short-breaks available (minimum stay is 3 nights).
High season £495 - £610 pw.
For further details please contact:
Roger Schaaf / Claire Schaaf
Tel: 01470 511715
Katie's Cottage is a typical Skye croft house. It was built in the early 1900's and completely renovated in 2010. The property offers all modern conveniences while it still retains its original character. The inside is cosy with natural materials and soft colours.
- Downstairs you will find a spacious open plan living area with sitting area (with wood burning stove for a cosy fire) and a very well equipped kitchen with dining area.
- To the back of the property is an extension which houses a separate utility room and a spacious bathroom.
- Via a beautiful, hand made, ash staircase one gets access to the upstairs area of the cottage. A mezzanine style landing leads to two bedrooms: one double bedroom and one twin bedroom.
- Katie's cottage is situated in an elevated position, overlooking the beautiful glen of Glendale.
- In the fully fenced garden you will enjoy magnificent views of the mighty MacLeod's tables, flat topped mountains dominating the area of Dunvegan.
- There's ample off-road parking for your car.
- The property offers an excellent base for an outdoors holiday with great walks in the direct vicinity, incredible landscapes, an abundance of wildlife (seals, whales, otters, puffins, eagles just to name a few) and beauty spots.
- River and sea fishing is available practically on the doorstep.