Isle of Skye
Pets welcome, max 2.
Price range: £225 - £325 pw.
£50 deposit secures booking.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated in the peaceful hamlet of Lower Milovaig with commanding views over Loch Pooltiel and dramatic Dunvegan Head to the Outer Hebrides this cosy cottage has been completely renovated but retains its traditional style. It is an ideal base for walking, birdwatching and fishing.
27 Sep, 4 Oct, 11 Oct, 18 Oct, 25 Oct
The cottage is a quarter of a mile from Meanish pier and slipway, where boats can be launched, local seafood sourced and boat trips arranged. It is also a mile from Neist point lighthouse, the most westerly point on Skye and a popular whale lookout. The village of Glendale is two miles away, where there is a shop, post office and two cafes. Fine dining at the famous Three Chimneys Restaurant is four miles away near the owners' Raven Press Gallery.
The cottage is well supplied with books, maps, walking guides and board games.
- Kitchen/living room.
- Bathroom and toilet.
- One double bedroom downstairs with traditional box bed (4' x 7').
- Twin attic bedroom (access by steep stairs).
- Gas cooker, fridge.
- Use of owners' washing machine and freezer.
- Morso sold fuel stove which supplies heating and hot water.
- Colour TV, DVD, music system with ipod dock.
- Internet access can be provided.
- Pets welcome (under strict control please).
- Hand towels and bed linen provided.
- All fuel & power included.
- Large fenced garden with garden furniture.
- Parking for two cars.