25 South Shawbost,
Isle of Lewis,
House annex sleeps 2.
Chalet sleeps 4.
Pets welcomed (extra fee).
House £395 pw.
Chalet £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel and Fax: 01851 710 461
Mobile: 07831 274 595
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapKabuis Holidays offers two highly appointed 4 star self-catering properties close to the Atlantic shoreline.
15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr, 19 Apr
The first property is a well equipped house built as an annex to the owners' traditional crofthouse and ideal for couples.
The second property is a self-catering chalet sleeping 4 persons. 3 photos shown below.
- The kitchen is provided with all the conveniences of home, the lounge is homely, with colour TV and CD's, and the ground floor bedroom is a double room complete with en-suite facilities.
- A virtual tour can be seen on our website.
- Free WiFi.
Shawbost beach is an expanse of white sand and is the ideal setting for exploring Lewis and Harris and a haven for the amateur photographer, bird watcher and walker. There are many fresh water lochs nearby for guests to fish freely. A virtual tour can be seen on our website.
- The chalet is well appointed with one twin and one double bedroom, a spacious lounge, well equipped kitchen/dining room and a bathroom with shower over the bath.
- Kabuis Chalet has a spacious wrap-around decked patio to the south and west where guests can take in the spectacular sunsets for which the West Side of Lewis is renowned.
- Rates include all linen and towels.
- Cooking and heating costs are included in the house annex but charged separately in the Chalet.
- Free WiFi.