Old Line Road,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £375 pw (Jan up to Easter, October and November).
Mid season £450 pw (Easter to end June, +Sept).
High season £550 pw (July, Aug, Xmas & N.Year).
(inclusive of all heat and power).
Reservations can be made by contacting:
Mrs Ruth Dranfield
Tel: 013397 56270
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapJura Cottage is a beautiful converted barn on the edge of this delightful Royal Deeside Village, with views over the golf course up Glen Muik and across wooded hillsides. Just minutes walk across fields to the River Dee and a short walk into the village centre.
28 Nov, 5 Dec
The accommodation comprises:
Ballater is a very attractive village with a wide variety of shops, several excellent restaurants, a superb golf course, tennis courts and fishing which are all within walking distance of the property. There are marvellous hill walking opportunities within the locality and nearby castles and distilleries make fantastic places to visit.
- A large fully fitted and well equipped dining kitchen with French doors opening onto a terrace with garden furniture. Kitchen comprises a range of wall and base cupboards including dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, built-in cooker and hob and automatic washing machine.
- Sitting room with wood burning stove, 3 comfortable sofas and French doors to garden. 42" Flat Screen TV with Freeview. CD player and DVD.
- Two bedrooms; one with queen sized double bed and one with two single beds. Alternatively, 4 single beds can be provided. Both bedrooms have large fitted wardrobes and bed linen is provided.
- A bathroom with large cast iron bath with shower, wash hand basin and wc.
- The cottage has central heating throughout and logs are provided on arrival for the wood burning stove. All heating and power costs included in the tariff.
- Wi-Fi internet access.
- Towels can be provided on request at a small additional cost.
The cottage is avaliable year round, sleeping four.