Photo: Harbour Views
Travel cot available.
Pets very welcome.
Price range: £400 - £1000 pw.
4 night breaks available (not peak season) 75% of total weekly rate.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01752 842943 or 07595 023408
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPhoto above: River Lynher
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar
Formerly a boat house, Jupiter Cottage is situated on the banks of the picturesque River Lynher and offers panoramic views, from the bedrooms and the living room, of the wide tidal estuary and the little stone harbour in front of the cottage. It is one of a cluster of cottages forming the idyllic hamlet called Antony Passage, just a 5-minute drive from the busy town of Saltash, on the Tamar river.
Photos above: Sunset at Antony Passage, and view from main window
Antony Passage is bounded by a nature reserve featuring abundant bird life and offers complete tranquility, yet is only 4 miles from the city of Plymouth and 20 minutes from Whitsand Bay beach. The nearest pub and shop can be found a mile away. This really is the most peaceful location and is very convenient for exploring the South Cornwall coast and further afield into Devon or Mid/North Cornwall, or you can enjoy the numerous walks from the cottage, through the pretty Cornish countryside.
Photos above: Steamtrain on Viaduct, Millpond and Viaduct
Photo below right: Harbour and River Lynher
- Entrance to the cottage is by a slate floored porch and hallway; ideal for drying the dogs off after a walk (we supply the towels!).
- On the ground floor you will find two lovely light and airy bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin bedded. Both have lovely views of the river. We provide all the bedding - the duvets are gorgeous goose feather, pillows are goose feather or synthetic. Both rooms have digital radios, one with IPod/Iphone Dock.
- The bathroom has a bath with a shower, WC and washbasin, with laundry facilities hidden away in the cupboard. Good quality towels are included.
- A flight of stairs leads you to the large, open-plan living area.
- There is a fully equipped kitchen complete with an electric hob and oven, dishwasher, fridge, separate freezer and combination microwave.
- The main focus in this living area is the huge window giving you wonderful panoramic views of the River, Antony Estate and the Nature Reserve. Relax on the reclining sofas, watching the boats as tides come and go!
- Also provided is a flat screen freeview TV, DVD player with a selection of DVD's, CD/Cassette/Radio system with various CD's and free WIFI.
- The cottage is heated throughout by electric radiators. Hot water is always available.
- Outside is a seating area with table and chairs looking out over the harbour and parking for up to two cars.