Sleeps: 4 +1 +cot.
Pets by arrangement
(£4 a night for pets).
Barn: from £385 pw, and £75 a night.
Granary: from £385 pw, and £75 a night.
Stable: £335 pw, and £60 a night.
Longer than a month stay will receive a 20% discount.
For further details please contact:
David Richardson and Elaine Richardson
Tel: 01522 681241
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTwo newly renovated barn conversion in quiet countryside village location. Just off the A46, between Newark and Lincoln. Close to nature walks, nine hole golf course, local pubs and many restaurants.
1 Aug, 22 Aug, 29 Aug, 5 Sep
The Barn accommodation is self-catering with full amenities, private walled patio:
The Granary accommodation
- The two bedrooms are very cosy and tastefully decorated.
- In the lounge area there is an additional sofa bed.
- The bathroom has shower, toilet and basin.
- Downstairs has fitted kitchen, eating space and cloakroom with toilet.
- There is Digital television and DVD in the lounge.
- Linen and towels are provided in the properties.
- Free WiFi.
- The price includes electricity and oil central heating in both properties.
- Washing and drying facilities are available in utility room.
- Both properties have ample parking areas.
- Travel cot available.
- The two bedrooms both have en-suite facilities.
- There is a large lounge area with exposed beams.
- Comfortable seating area and pine table and chairs for dining. Digital TV and DVD player.
- The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering with electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher.
- Extra bed and bedding is available (£5.00).