1 Murlach Moorings,
Sleeps: up to 5.
Sorry no pets.
Very competitive prices for all dates quoted on demand.
100 Euros breakages deposit (refundable, payable on arrival) 20% booking deposit.
Full payment 30 days before arrival.
For further details please contact:
Journey's End is a lovely 3 bed stone cottage, beside a lake, on 7 acres with 17 other cottages and a 15 minute walk to a charming sandy beach with outstanding scenic views across the bay to the Twelve Bens mountains. It's a 5 minute walk to the shops, pub and church in Ballyconneely Village, which is about 6 miles in one direction to Clifden and 6 miles to Roundstone in the opposite direction. The cottage is 3 miles from the famous 27 hole Connemara Championship Golf Links.
- The cottage is bungalow style with one double bedroom en suite, one twin bedroom and a single bedroom. There are ample wardrobes and there is a separate bathroom.
- There is a kitchen cum dining area adjoining a living room with ample seating and a big open fireplace. There is Sky TV and the kitchen is fully equipped with oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, all cooking utensils/delph/glassware etc.
- There is a patio area and a large gas barbecue and seats stored in the shed with the washing machine and dryer.
- Electricity is supplied and there is oil fired central heating.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- The views from the cottage windows from all angles are stunning of the lake, mountains and the local beach area. The skies at night are great.
- The cottage is ideally situated near the famous white sandy beaches of Dogs Bay and Gurteen, for long, leisurely walks.
- One can play golf locally, or visit Clifden easily with its shops, its pubs and restaurants. One can arrange from there to climb the Twelve Bens or do deep sea fishing or river fishing, or simply explore the beautiful surrounding area and its Connemara small villages.
- The whole area is perfect for an idyllic holiday.