C/O Jollys Of Goodrich,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £250 pw.
High season £325 pw.
For further details please contact:
Richard & Fiona Swithenbank
Tel: 01600 890352
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapJolly Cottage has been recently built so you can be sure to be warm and comfortable during your stay whatever the time of year. The cottage is part of Jolly's Of Goodrich, which is in the centre of the village of Goodrich.
2 Aug, 9 Aug
Jolly Cottage, Goodrich is an ideal location for touring Hereford, Worcester, the Forest of Dean and the Welsh Borders.
- The cottage lies at the bottom of Coppett Hill and the drive up to Goodrich Castle upon arriving you can leave the car behind and go for glorious walks on your doorstep.
- Goodrich itself has two public houses both serving excellent meals, a shop, Post Office, primary school, church and not forgetting the glorious sandstone castle.
- Goodrich is positioned half way between the historic towns of Ross-On-Wye and Monmouth so you are in the heart of the Wye Valley and the surrounding areas of outstanding natural beauty including such delights as Symonds Yat. With its famous stone rock and tourist attractions is just 2 miles away and here you can take a river cruise go rock climbing, bird watching or hire canoes. There are forest trails to explore and an excellent local inn to relax in.
- The cottage is all on the ground floor and consists of one bedroom (twin or double - please specify when booking), a large lounge, bathroom with bath and shower over bath and separate kitchen/diner.
- All rooms have gas central heating radiators with thermostats for your comfort.
- The cottage is ideally suited to two people sharing as it has just the one bedroom.
- In the lounge there is an electric log effect fire, television with digital freeview, stereo cd/radio and a two-seater sofa.
- The kitchen has microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle and full size electric oven.
- All fuel, power, bed linen (duvets) and towels are included in your booking fee.
- There is an outside patio with table and chairs for those warmer evenings.
- Ample off street parking, storage for bikes etc can be provided but we do request prior notice.
- Sorry but we are strictly a no pets and no smoking establishment.