Galmpton Park Holiday Bungalows,
One dog welcome free of charge.
Price range: £300 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 02476460917 or 07796463986
Reload this mapWould you like a holiday destination that is peaceful, tranquil, offers stunning River Dart views, and is also handy for all the amenities and attractions of Torbay and South Hams? Then Jenny Wren could be the place for you.
- Our holiday bungalow is set in an idylic edge of village location, on a small development of privately owned holiday bungalows, with countryside around and just a 10 minute walk to the local pub, which serves good food and is dog friendly.
- Galmpton also has a general store/post office, a family butcher and hairdresser.
- We are situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty that is 3 miles from Brixham and 7 miles from Torquay. Sandy beach at Broadsands - 1 mile.
- Dartmouth is approx 5 miles via the car ferry, or you could take a ride on the wonderfully nostalgic Paignton to Kingswear steam train which is a lovely way to travel.
Accommodation and Location
- The bungalow offers very well equipped accommodation, sleeping up to 3 people in 2 bedrooms. This is our own holiday home too, so you can be assured that it is well looked after.
- The patio view is stunning of the Dart and beyond to Dartmoor on the horizon. It's so relaxing to gaze at, and on a warm sunny day, in my opinion, there could be nowhere nicer.
- There are plentiful walks from the doorstep and a couple of fabulous viewpoints on the way to Greenway House & Gardens, which was Agatha Christie's holiday home, now a National Trust property.
- We are also close to beaches, Broadsands (Blue Flag) being just over 1 mile. Goodrington sands allows dogs all year on the north beach, and is approx 2.5 miles.
- I believe Jenny Wren offers excellent value for money, and I think my many returning visitors agree!