Well behaved pets welcome.
VisitEngland: 4 Star.
Price range: £399 - £799 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01380 888 211
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapJasmine Cottage is an attractive, 18th century character Cottage with exposed beams, which has been sympathetically modernised and decorated. Jasmine Cottage is located in one of the most picturesque villages in Wiltshire - the Pub, restaurant and village shop are 3 minutes walk away.
Photo on right: Steeple Ashton
- The Cottage has three bedrooms and sleeps up to six people.
- It is comfortably furnished, carpeted, and well equipped and in winter it is heated throughout.
- There is a wood burning fire in the sitting room and a free supply of wood available throughout the year.
- Free Broadband internet Wi-Fi is available, please bring your own laptop computer.
- The Cottage is independently inspected annually by the Visit England (The National Tourist Board) and is currently classified by them as **** (Four Stars).
- Within easy reach are the Cities of Bath, Salisbury and Wells, Westbury White Horse, Stonehenge, Avebury Stone Circle, the prehistoric mound of Silbury Hill, Stourhead Gardens, Westonbirt Arboretum, Bradford on Avon, Cheddar Gorge, the National Trust Village at Lacock, Wilton House, Longleat House and its lion reserves, Castle Coombe, Bowood House, Great Chalfield Manor, and much, much more...