Higher Chilverton Farm,
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Well behaved dog by arrangement.
Low season £350 pw.
Mid season £490 pw.
High season £690 pw.
For further details please contact:
Lyn & Andrew Green
Tel: 01363 83791
Mob: 0780 903 1177
Reload this mapSituated at Higher Chilverton, Coldridge, Crediton, Mid-Devon, a 150 acre sheep, cattle and arable farm with ponds, woodlands and wonderful views.
The accommodation offers:
- This delightful former Granary, converted to a very high standard, nestles in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Situated between Dartmoor and Exmoor and only 30 minutes from Exeter, Chilverton offers an ideal base for travelling around Devon to see the rugged coasts, beaches, narrow lanes and old villages or rolling hills to be explored.
- There are many activities available nearby including golf, fishing, riding, canoeing, swimming and rock climbing or you can visit many attractions including Exmoor, Dartmoor and National Trust properties.
- From Higher Chilverton Farm, you can walk and cycle around miles of beautiful quiet lanes and paths, or just sit by one of the ponds and relax.
- Chilverton is home to buzzards, owls, deer, woodpeckers, wild ducks, geese, foxes, badgers and much more!
Many good pubs nearby for eating out.
- 3 bedrooms, all with original beams and features: a twin bedded room, a double room with doors to a balcony and the large master bedroom with wonderful countryside views.
- Upstairs family bathroom with shower over, airing cupboard and WC.
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC and shower.
- Kitchen/diner with cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier.
- Lounge with TV and Freeview, DVD player, Hi-Fi system, large table, coal effect gas stove, French doors leading to a patio area offering panoramic countryside views of 4 wildlife ponds and grazing land.
- Bed linen, electricity and full CH included.
- Well behaved dog by arrangement.
- Games Room now available with table tennis, snooker, pool etc.
Shop and garage - 2 miles.
For more information, please call us on 01363-83791 or visit the website.