and VICTORIA COTTAGE
Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Pets welcome in Ivy Cottage (small charge).
Ivy Cottage: £195 - £340 pw
(excl. Christmas / NYear).
Victoria Cottage: £130 - £170 pw (no pets).
For further details please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 1350 723259
Mobile: +44 (0) 7751 976899
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapIvy Cottage is situated within walking distance of Crieff town centre and all amenities. The nearest pub serving food is just a 10 minute walk for those not wishing to drive. Crieff is an ideal touring base for the whole of Perthshire (Perth only 20 minutes drive, with good public transport). Glasgow / Stirling / Edinburgh all within easy reach.
14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec, 11 Jan, 18 Jan
Full of character and charm, this south facing, traditional one bed cottage is set within its own enclosed walls, with large private parking area / garden / outdoor table / chairs and barbecue.
With a gas combination boiler serving endless hot water and double glazed throughout, it is a cozy, welcoming place to stay.
Well equipped and personally supervised by the owner, an ideal cottage for couples who would like to explore the surrounding area.
Loch and river fishing, walking (at high and low level) and local attractions including the oldest Distillery in Scotland (Glenturret), excellent golf courses close by, Crieff has been a popular holiday resort since Victorian days - now with a good choice of many restaurants to suit all tastes; the Strathearn valley lies an hour from Scotland's main cities.Accommodation is in well proportioned rooms:
Unfortunately the property is not suitable for disabled living.
- Entrance is through a conservatory, with table, chairs, and fan.
- Diner/sitting room, with range type cooker (gas/electric), comfy sofa, electric woodburner stove, 26 inch TV with freeview and integrated DVD player, iPod station.
- Well equipped utility room with dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave etc. A breadmaker for the enthusiasts! All cleaning materials provided; to help guests they do not have to bring coffee, tea, sugar, salt, pepper, cling film, tin foil, wash powder, conditioner, soaps or toilet rolls.
- Downstairs bathroom with bath, overhead shower, WC and wash hand basin, and additional underfloor heating.
- Upstairs, a double room with king-sized bed (made up prior to arrival), electric blanket, hair dryer. Small WC with wash hand basin.
- Prices include gas/electricity, heating, hot water, all linen, towels and tea towels etc.
- Pets welcome (small charge).
- Baby equipment provided: cot (not bedding), highchair, car seat, pushchair.
- There are maps, guides and leaflets which will help you enjoy your holiday.
Victoria Cottage (photos below) is situated behind Ivy Cottage, very close and sharing the same boundaries. It is a peaceful studio/bedsit with a cosy country feel and can be rented on its own, suitable for a couple or a single person, or rented as an annex to Ivy Cottage.
The entrance to vic cottage is either through the the main front door in the lane or through the French Window, via a small gate from the main garden of Ivy Cottage into a small private area with garden furniture and barbeque. There is ample parking shared with Ivy Cottage.
- Inside, the layout is simple with a bed/under a bed system which allows the making of a single or double bed, open plan kitchen area with gas cooker, microwave, fridge etc. television with Freesat (not Sky), dvd library, cd player.
- All linen towels etc, gas, elecrtics are included in the price.
- A small utility cupboard houses the washing machine central heating boiler and table top freezer, there is ample hanging space within a cupboard and a chest of drawers.
- The shower room is tiled with electric shower and wash hand basin.
- Also supplied is an electric blanket, hairdryer, similar to Ivy Cottage there is a Combi Boiler and double glazing.
- To help guests: coffee, tea, sugar, salt, pepper, cling film, tin foil, wash powder, conditioner, soap and toilet paper are all provided.
We have been offering first-class accommodation in our traditional cottage for over six years and have received many glowing testimonies for the comfort, ambience and welcome we provide: some of our visitors have stayed with us several times, year after year; surely proof of a happy experience! Please see our Guestbook entries! We hope to offer you the opportunity to enjoy true Scottish value in our beautiful countryside.