Upper Green Road,
Isle of Wight
Sleeps: 7 (+2 on sofabed, +1 on Z-bed).
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £390 - £950 pw.
For further details please contact:
Anne & Tim Baker
Tel: 01865 761558
Reload this mapIsola is a charming period house overlooking St Helen's village green with views to the towards Culver Down. It is comfortably furnished to a high standard, making it an ideal base from which to explore the Island.
Situated on the eastern tip of the Isle of Wight, Isola is just a short walk from the local sandy beach, Bembridge Harbour and St Helen's Duver, a wide stretch of grass and sand dunes managed by the National Trust. There is a post office, a newsagents, a pub and two restaurants in the village and a children's play area on the village green.
Isola is open from Easter to December with a Friday changeover. Short breaks and out of season extended lets available on application. For availability, please contact Anne & Tim Baker.
- Isola offers accommodation for up to 10 people.
- Master bedroom with a king sized bed and en-suite shower room.
- One twin bedded room (which can be converted to a superking by arrangement).
- One bunk bedded room, with a pair of 3' bunks.
- One single room.
- A single Z bed and travel cot are also available.
- There is a spacious lounge with a double sofa bed and open fire.
- First floor family bathroom.
- Downstairs utility room with a shower and WC.
- Large kitchen/dining room overlooking the enclosed courtyard garden to the rear of the house.
- The garden is equipped with furniture and a BBQ.
- Isola is wheelchair accessible and children are welcome.
- The house is non smoking, sorry no pets.
- There is no designated parking for Isola, but unrestricted parking is available immediately outside the house and all around the village green.
- Bed linen and towels are available for hire.