Sorry no pets.
June July August £405 pw.
Rest of the year £290 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Gladys Fotheringhame
Tel: 01856 873577
Reload this mapRecently built property in a quiet location on its own private road with ample parking garden and drying area. It is 1.5 miles from the centre of Kirkwall and all amenities and historical buildings - ie. Earls Palace, Bishops Palace, and St Magnus Cathedral. Isles View has panoramic views over Scapa Flow to the south - also to the north and east. Beautiful sunsets in an evening. It also has some nice walks and is close to beaches.
Other interests: small vintage collection on site.
- There are two bedrooms one double, one twin both with built in wardrobes.
- Utility Room with freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and iron.
- Bathroom with bath and shower over bath.
- Sitting Room with fire place, three piece suite, t.v. freeview, DVD, video and cd player. Also orkney chair.
- Kitchen fully fitted with fridge microwave, oven and hob, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, table and chairs. Also baby seat and high chair provided on request.
- Price includes electricity, oil central heating throughout, linen and towels also provided.
- There is a welcome pack on arrival.