49 CLIFF END
Isle of Wight
Sorry, no pets.
Low Season £225 - £275 pw.
High Season £350 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01273 959781 or 07801 692541
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSolent View is a family owned self-catering bungalow situated at the peaceful location of Cliff End. A five minute walk takes you to the sandy Seaside Award winning beaches of Colwell Bay, with an easy walk to the beach at Totland Bay. There are cafes along the way, and during the summer there are beach shops open for newspapers, buckets and spades and ice creams. There is peaceful countryside nearby, along with the unspoilt coastline of West Wight.
15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr
Cliff End is less than three miles from the historic town and ferry port of Yarmouth, with some great shops and places to eat. The town of Freshwater is also close by, where there are a selection of shops and the West Wight Sports Centre, which has an indoor swimming pool. There is an 18 hole Golf Course on the Downs above Freshwater Bay, which welcomes visitors.
Solent View is easily accessible by ferry from Southampton or Portsmouth, and there are bus links to the rest of the Island.
- Our semi-detached holiday bungalow is modern and well equipped.
- There are direct panoramic views over The Solent and The Needles, and through the full width patio doors you can watch the sensational sunsets from the comfort of your sofa in the spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living room.
- The kitchen area has a fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, electric cooker and microwave.
- There are two bedrooms, one double and one twin, and a bathroom with a bath with hand held shower attachment.
- The patio area directly overlooks The Solent, and there is ample parking very close by to the bungalow.