OCEAN VIEW HOLIDAY BUNGALOW
226 Brambles Chine, Monks Lane, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
Photo: The view from outside the bungalow
Sorry no pets.
Refurbished throughout for 2013.
ETC: 3 Star.
Prices £240 - £525 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 020 8676 8671
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated in West Wight, one of the prettiest and most unspoilt parts of the island, our holiday bungalow is located on the coastal path above the sandy beach of Colwell Bay. Offering spectacular views of the sea and the famous Needles Lighthouse, it is only a minute's walk to the beach.
25 Apr, 2 May, 9 May, 16 May
On the site there is a shop and recreation facilities such as a putting green, crazy golf, boule and a wooden climbing frame.
- Ocean View has 2 bedrooms and sleeps 4 people comfortably.
- Bedroom 1 has a double bed and bedroom 2 has 3 ft bunk beds.
- High quality duvets and pillows are provided and there is a hire service for bed linen and towels if you do not wish to bring your own.
- The open plan living and kitchen area overlooks the sea.
- There is a dining table and chairs, Television and DVD player.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and has a microwave and washing machine.
- Bathroom with bath and powerful electric shower over and heated towel rail.
- Outside there is a private South facing terrace with table and chairs overlooking the sea.
- For your comfort wall mounted heaters and adjustable lighting is in every room.
- All gas and electricity costs are included.
- You have your own allocated parking space at the rear of the property and visitors parking is close by.