APARTMENT ON THE BAY
Isle of Arran
Photo: View from apartment
Price range: £275 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01770 30 20 64 or 07787 226 007
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapFrom your balcony relax and enjoy lovely views over Brodick Bay to the Castle, Goatfell and the Scottish mainland. Apartment on The Bay is an upper floor self catering holiday apartment within a Victorian listed sandstone villa and is in a prime, central location.
1 Oct, 8 Oct, 22 Oct
- Conveniently situated in Brodick, the largest village on the island where the ferry comes in, with a selection of restaurants and shops to choose from.
- The area has many attractive walks; Brodick golf course is near by as is Brodick Castle and other amenities within the village.
- This comfortable property can sleep up to six guests and is furnished to a high standard with TV's and DVD or video players in all of the bedrooms.
- Ipod dock with radio.
- Accommodation comprises a well equipped kitchen, lounge opening onto the balcony with table and chairs.
- King size double bedroom with padded window seat offering beautiful far reaching views over Brodick Bay, wash hand basin, hairdryer, Freeview TV.
- The two twin bedded rooms, one of which has a wash hand basin, have a Scottish flair and wall mounted TV and DVD or video player.
- The bathroom has a power shower over the bath and there is an additional separate w.c.
- The property is approached via a private entrance and parking whilst on the main road does not usually present a problem.
- Ask about our short break packages.
- Luxury Towels included.
- Welcome Tray and bottle of wine.
- Dogs Welcome.
- Free WiFi.