45 Front Street,
One well behaved pet welcome.
Visit Britain 4 Star Gold rated.
Low season £300 - £325 pw.
High season £335 - £375 pw.
For further details please contact:
Alison and Stuart Fawcett
Tel: 01325 320236
Mob: 07971 305050
Reload this mapSituated in the heart of the village this beautiful 17th Century Grade 11 listed luxury stone cottage, formerly the local innkeeper's residence, has been lovingly restored and refurbished to an exceptionally high standard.
Exuding immense charm and character and retaining many period features with exposed beams, wooden floors and log burning stove, ideal for those cosy evenings in after a day spent exploring the Dales, this is the perfect retreat for that romantic break or "get away from it all holiday". The garden is a real suntrap and quite secluded, you can enjoy "al fresco" dining whilst enjoying a view of the countryside and wildlife.
- Set in an "Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty" and surrounded by unspoilt countryside, rugged upland and impressive waterfalls, the Northern Dales is a walkers and birdwatchers paradise and has been decribed as one of "England's best kept secrets".
- Frosterley has village shopping, a steam railway and village pubs, the Black Bull in particular, is fabulous with it's open fires, rustic charm, and excellent home cooked food, (the freshly made scones and puddings are to die for), it has live music and is the only pub in the country with it's own bell ringers!!, this pub is definately not to be missed whilst visiting Innkeepers Cottage and best of all, it is only 5 minutes walk away from the cottage.
- There are some excellent tearooms, country inns and further shopping in the nearby villages of Wolsingham and Stanhope.
- Innkeepers Cottage is centrally located for visiting the historic city of Durham with it's famous Cathedral and Castle, both World heritage sites and the market town of Barnard Castle and Teesdale.
- This is also an excellent location for touring Northumberland and Hadrian's Wall, the award winning Beamish Open Air Museum and the impressive north east coast with it's golden sandy beaches are a short drive away.