Sleeps up to 7 +cot.
Pets by prior arrangement.
£150-£200 per wk.
£250-£300 per wk.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Alice Gallagher
Tel from UK: 0141 639 3287
Tel from outside UK: 0044 141 639 3287
Reload this mapINNISFREE COTTAGE
A comfortably furnished cottage comprising:
Out and About
- A comfortable lounge with an open peat fire, TV and DVD player.
- Two bedrooms, one with two double beds and a double and single in the other.
- A large newly fitted dining kitchen with ample cupboard space, cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble drier, iron and board. All crockery and utensils are provided.
- A shower room with the usual appointments.
- There is free central heating throughout.
- Large private parking for your trailer or boat.
Virtually private free berthing and slip within 200 yards.
- Secluded - but a very short walk walk to Burtonport. and to beautiful beaches.
- A seperate outhouse can be used for drying or storing diving or fishing tackle.
The cottage is a five minute walk from Burtonport which is a small but bustling fishing port on the breathtakingly rugged Atlantic coast. The area has a long established reputation for catering for holiday makers, attracted by the virtually deserted golden beaches, excellent golf, watersports, hill walking, riding and world class sea and freshwater angling or..., if it's sight seeing that you're after..., feast your eyes.
Local festivals abound throughout the summer. The Burtonport festival takes place in the third week of July and is closely followed by the "Mary from Dungloe festival" which is a truly international extravaganza, drawing contestants from all around the world. Ten packed days of music, song, dance and traditional Irish entertainment most of which is free and live on the streets of Dungloe.