St. Peter Port,
Sleeps: 4 adults, or 2 adults and 3 children.
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Prices: £325 - £915 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01481 237491
Fax: 01481 239549
NB. office open 9 to 5, Mon to Fri - email for enquiries out of those times.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThese purpose built apartments provide you with all you need for a quiet break or family holiday. To the south, which receives the sun from early until late, is the sunbathing terrace and lawn with sunbeds and picnic tables and the new swimming pool.
23 Aug, 30 Aug, 6 Sep
Ilex Lodge is situated in the Parish of St. Peter Port, inland from the busy town centre and harbour area. Tucked away behind residential properties in its own grounds it gives a peaceful and tranquil setting for your holiday. Ilex is surrounded on three sides by lawns with many mature trees.
- Each apartment has a lounge/diner with TV & DVD.
- 2 bedrooms with oak furniture giving 1 x twin bedroom and 1 x double with kingsize 5' bed (152cm).
- Bathrooms with bath and separate shower and
- Fully equipped kitchens.
- Five minutes walk away is Cambridge Park and the Beau Sejour Sports and Leisure Centre with its indoor heated swimming pools and facilities for all sports: roller skating, outdoor bowls, squash, badminton, table tennis, hard court tennis, etc., also saunas, solarium, swings, roundabout, slides, children's playground etc.
- The shops and harbour of the St. Peter Port town centre are approximately fifteen minutes walk away and a late night shopper only a few minutes walk away.
- If you like good food St. Peter Port has a large number of restaurants that offer varied and excellent cuisine.
- Buses go to the town centre in one direction and in the other to the popular west coast bays of Cobo, Saline and Grandes Rocques with their fine sand, rocks to climb and pools to explore.