HUNTER HOLIDAY COTTAGES
Sleeps: 4 / 6.
STB: 3 Star.
Low season £345 - £380 pw.
High season £560 - £600 pw.
New Year £620 - £670.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Margot Crichton
Tel: 0131 448 0888
Mob: 07734 005825
Fax: 0131 440 2082
Reload this mapHunter Holiday Cottages are in the "Heart of Midlothian", in beautiful countryside on a working arable farm, yet only 10 miles from the centre of Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city.
Carrick Cottage (2 photos above)
- The 2 cottages provide first class, well equipped, self-catering accommodation in a sympathetically converted farm steading.
- An excellent touring base with easy access to Edinburgh, the Scottish Borders, the East Lothian coastline, West to Glasgow and The Trossachs and North to the Highlands.
The upper level of the converted coachman's house for Whitehill House. Each bedroom has en-suite facilities. Full central heating, logs for log burning stove, electricity, duvets, linen and towels included.
The ground floor level of what was once the coach house for Whitehill House, dating back to the early 1700's. The cottage has a light, airy feel afforded by the two arched, south facing doorways. Full under-floor central heating, logs, electricity, duvets, linen and towels included.
Both cottages booked together would make an ideal base for larger parties.
- Children and pets welcome.
- Minimum stay is usually one week but we can be flexible in the low season.
- All four cottages booked together would make an ideal base for larger parties.
- Scottish Tourist Board: 3 Stars.