4 Apartments sleeping 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Cot and highchair available.
Sorry no pets.
Winter Season £229 - £269 pw.
Peak Season £329 - £369 pw.
Christmas/New Year £359 - £399 pw.
Short Breaks from £114.
For further details please contact:
Tel / Fax: 01797 280066
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHumphries Cross is an Edwardian Country House set in 14 acres surrounded by farmland in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Rye only 2 miles and Camber Sands 5 miles.
29 Nov, 6 Dec, 13 Dec, 20 Dec, 27 Dec
- A wing of the property has four cosy holiday apartments sleeping a maximum of 2 adults + 2 children.
- All have 1 Bedroom + Double Sofa-bed in open plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner (apart from Crocus).
- 'Bluebell' sleeping 2/4 has Twin Beds + Cot on the ground floor - front facing. 2 photos above.
- 'Poppy' sleeping 2/4 has Double Bed on the first floor - front/side facing. Photo below right.
- 'Crocus' sleeping 2 has Double Bed + Cot (or Child's Bed) on the ground floor - side/rear facing. Photo below left.
- 'Tulip' sleeping 2/4 has Double Bed on the first floor - side/rear facing. Last photo on this page.
- All have Bathroom (bath/shower over).
- All fully equipped (only Bluebell has a Dishwasher).
- Ideally suited for couples.
- Children welcome; however Poppy and Tulip are unsuitable for under 5 years.
- Children/Babies all ages most welcome in Bluebell and Crocus as cot and high chair are available.
- Sorry No Smoking.
- Sorry No Pets.
- FREE WiFi Internet available.
- Cot and Highchair available.
- Welcome pack upon arrival.
- Full linen, towels, electricity (fair useage) included in rent.
- Shared garden and courtyard seating area, picnic bench, garden furniture and BBQ for guests use.
- Private parking adjacent.
- In an enviable location on the border of Kent and East Sussex, giving guests opportunity to explore Kent 'the garden of England' as well as East Sussex '1066 Country'.
- In a quiet secluded setting, yet only 2 miles from medieval town of Rye with cobbled streets.
- Camber Sands - superb beach and sand dunes (Bars, Cafes and Amusements), Winchelsea Beach - quiet beach with shingle at high tide and sand low tide (Cafe) and Rye Harbour Nature Reserve - birdwatching and walks. All within a 15 min drive. Public footpaths/bridleways are adjacent.
- London, Brighton, Canterbury, Eastbourne and Hastings are all within easy reach for day trips.