Five Oaks Road,
Prices: £325 - £475 pw.
Short breaks by arrangement - prices on application.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:This single storey cottage is located within the grounds of the owner's victorian home and enjoys a peaceful, rural setting overlooking paddocks and woodland. This is an ideal retreat for walkers and cyclists with direct access onto the Downslink (a link between the North and South Downs, Guildford in the north and Shoreham-by-Sea in the south. It is an excellent bridle/cycle way for all abilities and a walkers heaven with many footpaths branching off. Various routes can be planned incorporating villages and pubs.
8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov
A range of attractions are close by:
Petworth House and Gardens (NT), Parham House, Arundel Castle, Amberley Museum, Nymans Gardens, Wakehurst Place, racing at Goodwood and Fontwell, show jumping at Hickstead, polo at Cowdray and the south coast is just 40 minutes away.
Huckles cottage is situated within 7 acres and is totally self contained and has its own drive and parking.
Change over day - Saturday.
- Open plan, living/dining room with vaulted ceiling, large sofas, dining table and chairs, TV, DVD, CD & radio.
- Large double bedroom with 5' bed.
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, oven, hob, microwave and fridge.
- Shower room with shower cubical, basin + wc.
- Attached store room for bicycles, boots, wet coats, wet dog, etc.
- Heating by electric radiators.
- Own garden furniture.
- All towels and linens provided.
- Laundry service available (at an additional charge).
Arrival after 3pm, departure by 10am.
Short breaks available by arrangement.
Stabling for horses available by arrangement.
Gatwick Airport can be accessed within 20 minutes and there are direct trains to London Victoria (1 hour).