Sleeps: 2 - 6 +cot.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Low season £285 - £445 pw.
High season £435 - £845 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01768 898666
Fax: 01768 898710
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHowscales sits in open, tranquil countryside in the heart of the Eden Valley, yet is only 15 miles from the M6 motorway. Howscales was originally a mid 17th Century farm and is built of the local red sand stone. In recent years the buildings have been sympathetically converted into four self-contained cottages, for 2 - 6, each with their own character and retaining many original features.
28 Nov, 5 Dec, 12 Dec, 26 Dec, 2 Jan
Geltsdale (sleeps 2/3)
- The cottages are all set around a central cobbled courtyard and are surrounded by lawns, award winning gardens and magnificent views of the countryside.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy the garden and grounds and can sit out and enjoy the wonderful views of the surrounding area.
- Each cottage is centrally heated, comfortably furnished, with well equipped kitchens that provide all the comforts of home.
- All cottages have their own access and there is ample parking, some under cover.
- There is a separate laundry with washer and dryer, and indoor and outdoor drying facilities are provided.
- There is also a shared payphone (outgoing calls only).
Includes a double room and a single / dressing room, with shower room on ground floor. Living/kitchen on first floor.
Ravendale (sleeps 6)
Includes three double bedrooms, with shower room and bathroom on ground floor. Living/kitchen on first floor, and separate lounge with log burner.
Inglewood (sleeps 4)
Detached ground floor cottage. Includes one double and one twin, both with ensuite shower room. Log burner.
Hazelrigg (sleeps 2)
Includes one large double (twin by arrangement). Ensuite wetroom. Wheelchair accessible. Log burner.
Information packs are provided on walks, events, places of interest and where to eat, to help you plan your holiday.
Howscales is an ideal base to explore the Eden Valley, Lakes, Pennines and Hadrian's Wall.