Sleeps: 2 + 2, +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £325 pw.
High season £450 pw.
Short breaks from £75 per night.
For further details please contact:
Do look at our website for more pictures and details.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOur house is a Welsh Long House and The Hovel was a feature of these houses being the open fronted cart shed usually with an arched entrance. Now though, it has been converted into a charming,cosy and quite spacious cottage for a couple or small family. With stunning views across the "Berwyn" Mountains at over 1000ft. above sea level, it is an ideal base for a visit to Snowdonia. The immediate surroundings are really special too!
20 Dec, 27 Dec, 3 Jan, 10 Jan
Caerau Uchaf is the name of the farmhouse lived in by Toby and Stephanie. The gardens are open to the public in the season and you are welcome to make use of them. We are over 1000ft above sea level and the views are wonderful.
- It is particularly suitable for a couple or a family of 4, a cot can also be provided for a baby.
- The surroundings will appeal to walkers and people who want to make the most of the many outdoor attractions the area has to offer and indeed our own land and 18 acre lake.
- Year round appeal with a wood burner and free logs.
- Wonderful views.
- Our lake is just a short walk over the hill from here and the land is free for you to roam, usually without seeing another soul, we have really lovely walks straight from your door.
- Bala is just 4 miles away and you will be in the perfect location for a visit to Snowdonia.
- Caerau Uchaf gardens are there for you to enjoy, also the adventure playground!
- Please see our website to learn more about the area.
- Just outside a Webber gas barbecue, table and chairs.
- Woodland walks, adventure playground and landscaped gardens within the immediate grounds. Unlimited walking beyond.
- 18 acre private lake: fishing rods provided and an assortment of boats and canoes can be borrowed. Swimming!
- The land surrounding the property is owned by the Family. Walkers, mountain bikers, ornithologists, archaeologists will all love it! (There are Flint age sites, a Stone Circle and a Roman Fort on the land).
- Bala: quite an old fashioned small town but with everything you need. Also its famous lake and White Water Rafting Centre on the Tryweryn River.
- Snowdonia: an ideal base from which to visit the rest of the area. There is so much to do from the mountains to the coast. A drawer full of leaflets and guides should help.
- Large comfortable living room with woodburner, TV, books and DVDs.
- A large pull down screen with DVD Projector for films - a selection always available!
- Fitted kitchen with gas hob and oven, dishwasher, table and chairs. Views out through arched door to garden and hills.
- Main bedroom with twin beds or one huge double bed.
- Smaller room with 2 full sized single beds jambed in!
- Landing with room for a cot.
- Bathroom with bath, toilet and wash basin.
- Washing machine and tumble drier available in the main house.
- Wireless Broadband.