16 Water Street,
Sleeps: 3 adults +cot.
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Star.
Low season £350 pw.
Mid season £395 pw.
High season £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01277 651843
Mobile: 07966 503223
Fax: 01277 650669
Hour Cottage is situated in the heart of the medieval village of Lavenham approximately 100 yds from the High Street and Swan Hotel. The High Street offers numerous Antique shops, Art Galleries and Tea rooms along with the traditional old style Grocers, Butchers, Bakers and Post Office.
The Village also benefits from several Public Houses selling locally produced Beers and a fine range of reasonably priced food. Also the village has several excellent restaurants that offer both local and European cuisine to an exceptionally high standard.
Lavenham is regarded as one of the finest preserved medieval villages in Britain with a wealth of period buildings dating as far back as the 15th century. In the middle of the village is a pretty market place which is where the historic timbered Guild Hall is located.
- The sitting room located at the front of the property has a wood burning effect stove set into the original red brick fire place, a colour TV and CD player. The tasteful decoration, quality soft furnishings and a warm cosy atmosphere give the room a feeling of relaxed comfortable period living.
- The Main Bedroom located to the front of the cottage over looks Water Street and gives pleasant views of many of the adjacent period properties. The original wrought iron fireplace, pine furniture, king size bed and fine soft furnishings give a romantic cosy feel to this lovely room.
- Hour Cottage has a fully fitted Kitchen over looking the rear garden. Utilities include built in Oven & Hob, Microwave, Refrigerator with freezer and washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to the garden is via a small annexe to the rear of the kitchen.
- The property also has a single bedroom over looking the garden with cot available on request.
- The upstairs Bathroom comprises Toilet, Washhand Basin and power shower over bath.
- The cottage is centrally heated throughout.
- WiFi also available in the cottage.
- The secluded two tier cottage garden has Barbecue facilities, garden furniture and decorative lighting.