Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Free wireless broadband.
STB: 4 Star.
Price range £300 - £450 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jo Mountford
Tel: 01573 420 244
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHorseshoe Cottage, in the quiet conservation village of Town Yetholm, has beautiful views of the rolling hills and valleys of this magical area.
6 Feb, 13 Feb, 20 Feb, 27 Feb, 5 Mar, 12 Mar
The cottage was originally a stable and the discovery of more than 100 horseshoes during renovation gave it its name. The ground floor comprises an open plan kitchen/living room with a separate utility area and wet room while the former hayloft, above, is now a romantic bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Outside, roses and clematis ramble around the pergola over the decked area where you can enjoy a summer breakfast or an evening drink by the barbecue.
- Ensuite accommodation, with kingsize bed, ideal for a couple.
- Cot and highchair available on request.
- Open plan living room with fully equipped kitchen.
- Flat screen digital TV with SKY and DVD.
- Free broadband internet access.
- Utility room with washing/drying machine.
- Separate wet room.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Dogs welcome.
- No smoking.
- Open all year.
- Private off-road parking.
All rates are per week and include:
- The Borders is a popular destination for walking, cycling, horseriding and fishing.
- Yetholm has its own village store, post office, butcher, garage and two pubs.
Short breaks available, on request.
- Welcome pack.
- Linen and towels.
- Oil central heating and electricity.
- Free for dogs (maximum of 2).