Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Free wireless broadband.
STB: 4 Star.
Price range £300 - £460 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jo Mountford
Tel: 01573 420 244
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHorseshoe Cottage, in the quiet conservation village of Town Yetholm, has beautiful views of the rolling hills and valleys of this magical area.
22 Apr, 29 Apr
The cottage was originally a stable and the discovery of more than 100 horseshoes during renovation gave it its name. The ground floor comprises an open plan kitchen/living room with a separate utility area and wet room while the former hayloft, above, is now a romantic bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Outside, roses and clematis ramble around the pergola over the decked area where you can enjoy a summer breakfast or an evening drink by the barbecue.
- Ensuite accommodation, with kingsize bed, ideal for a couple.
- Cot and highchair available on request.
- Open plan living room with fully equipped kitchen.
- Flat screen digital TV with SKY and DVD.
- Free broadband internet access.
- Utility room with washing/drying machine.
- Separate wet room.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Dogs welcome.
- No smoking.
- Open all year.
- Private off-road parking.
All rates are per week and include:
- The Borders is a popular destination for walking, cycling, horseriding and fishing.
- Yetholm has its own village store, post office, butcher, garage and two pubs.
Short breaks available, on request.
- Welcome pack.
- Linen and towels.
- Oil central heating and electricity.
- Free for dogs (maximum of 2).