Sleeps: 2 (+ single sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
1st April to end of September:
£390 per wk, or £65 per night.
1st October to 31st March:
£360 per wk, or £60 per night.
For one night stay a premium of £25 to be added to nightly rate. A premium of £10 per night for a 3rd person over 5yrs old.
Deposit on booking is £65 or £60 respectively.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01785 661098
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAccommodation
16 May, 23 May, 30 May
- Situated in its own secluded garden with conservatory and patio area.
- Hornbeams offers a double bedroom, and a separate area with sofa bed offering accommodation for up to three people.
- Fully fitted shower room.
- Hornbeams has the benefit of under-floor heating.
- The fixtures, fittings and furniture are of the highest standard.
- A welcome pack awaits your arrival in the kitchen / dining area.
- Linen, towels, television and electricity is provided.
- Sorry No smoking, No dogs.
- Nearby is Tixall gatehouse where Mary Queen of Scots was imprisoned before being taken to London.
- Two miles away is Ingestre church, the only one attributed to Wren outside of London.
- Ingestre Hall, now an Arts education centre owned by Sandwell council, cater for weddings and special events.
- The hall can be viewed from the outside, the hall's original parklands were designed by Capability Brown, which is now Ingestre golf course.
- Ingestre stables which formerly housed the Earl of Shrewsbury's polo ponies, is now an equestrian centre of international standing.
- Great Haywood canal junction has the Anglo Welsh narrow boat hire company and boat trips are available.
- Tixall Wide is a section of canal that is wider than normal to give the effect of open water.
- The owners of Tixall Hall insisted on the construction of the Wide before they would allow the canal to pass through their land; from the hall it appeared to look like a lake. Unfortunately the hall no longer exists.
- Cannock Chase: Over twenty square miles of heath and woodlands, famous for its Nightjars, deer and a variety of wildlife. Ideal for horse and cycle rides or just a leisurely stroll through beautiful countryside.