No pets - sorry.
Prices from £295 pw.
Short breaks from £225.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Lesley Edmonds
Tel: 01433 621397
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWelcome to our enchanting cottage in the heart of the Peak District National Park with peaceful situation and extensive views.
28 Dec, 4 Jan
- Ideal for romantic couples - with a smart contemporary style interior - plus a lovely Derbyshire gritstone fireplace / woodburner stove and character beams.
- Furnishings are in leather and modern oak, and the living room has Cinema sound TV/ BluRay DVD. Bose CD.
- Private patio area with steps to sun terrace and lovely views over Win Hill.
- The custom built kitchen includes washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge with large freezer box, microwave, ceramic hob, full size oven, granite worktops.
- Off road Parking.
- No smoking.
- Cycle store.
- First floor bedroom has oak floor with rug - King size iron/brass bed with extremely comfortable Vi-spring mattress. Second TV.
- Bathroom/WC with shower over the bath.
- Prices inclusive all electricity and gas CH, linen and towels.
- Touring cycles on free loan.
- Owner will collect from Hope Station by arrangement.
- Between the Edale Valley and the Hope Valley, we are surrounded by peaceful pasture and woodland, adjacent to National Trust land with direct access to footpaths.
- Castleton with Castle and Blue John Caves, Edale and famous Mam Tor, Ladybower Reservoir, Derwent Valley all part of excellent walking/cycling area.
- The Cheshire Cheese Inn (1/2 mile), offers a friendly welcome and good food - further cafes, restaurant, pubs, takeaway (Indian and Chinese), shops, are 1 mile. Gourmet Restaurant 1/4 mile.
- An ideal base for visiting Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Lyme Park, Quarry bank Mill and Matlock Bath (Heights of Abraham etc). The market towns of Bakewell and Buxton (with festival in July) are 10 miles. Trains to Sheffield and Manchester - station 1.5 miles.
- We now offer free use of two touring cycles (hybrid bikes) which have helmets, panniers so visitors can enjoy a day cycling around the area - Derwent Reservoir being a good full days exploration - useful just to fetch the morning paper from the village - or go up to Castleton caverns.