Isle of Wight
Sleeps: 4 (+ double sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £265 - £720 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0781 8062823
Reload this mapHope Cottage is situated in a quiet country lane in Totland, near the western tip of the Isle of Wight. The sandy beaches of Totland and Colwell Bay are within walking distance and the beach at Compton Bay (which is very good for surfing) is just a short drive away.
- The cottage is also a short walk away from small shops, public telephone and the local public house, which serves good food and welcomes children.
- The Needles, Alum Bay and Tennyson Down (an area of outstanding natural beauty) are all on the doorstep making this a marvellous walking area.
The cottage is centrally heated and has a combination of rugs and wooden floors. The property sleeps 4 people in two double beds and an additional 2 people can be accommodated on a sofabed, which is situated downstairs in the garden room (this room does get bright early morning).
- Comfortable lounge furnished with 'love seat', leather sofa and chair. And features a lovely open fireplace (logs are usually available). A staircase leads to the first floor from the lounge and doors lead through to a sunny garden room. Flatscreen Television, DVD player, Record player, CD player, a good selection of games, toys and books are all provided in the lounge.
- Pretty cottage kitchen, which is fully equipped with gas cooker, coffee maker, dishwasher, fridge with a small freezer compartment, washing machine and a stable door leading through to the front garden.
- Bathroom with enamel bath (hand shower attachment), wash basin and wonderful rural views.
- Separate upstairs WC.
- Two pretty double bedrooms and sofabed in garden room.
- Sunny garden room with dining table and chairs.
- Enclosed cottage garden with table and chairs, barbecue and summer house.
- Summer house in rear garden with 'day bed', pull out truccle and two single mattresses.
- Two adult bicycles (his and hers) and two small childrens bicycles.
- Gas central heating, electricity and broadband service provided free of charge.
- One parking space.
- Children welcome.
- Cot and Highchair available.
- Bedlinen Provided (please bring own cot bedding).
- Wireless broadband included.
- Flatscreen TV, DVD, CD and Record Player.
- Available Friday 4pm to Friday 11am.