HOPE BARTON BARNS
Sleeps: 2 - 10 +cot.
RCI Gold Crown.
Price range £220 - £1,800 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01548 561393
Located in its own secluded valley only minutes away from the tranquil Hope Cove, Hope Barton Barns is a selection of original stone barns surrounding 2 courtyards, together with a traditional farmhouse, on a 35 acre working farm.
Each barn and apartment has been tastefully converted by local craftsmen and all are available to be rented or, from time to time, purchased. With a full range of facilities being available, a wealth of interesting places to visit, and lovely coastal walks, the possibilities are endless. Hope Barton and its friendly staff will help make your self catering holiday as individual as you are.
Open all the year round Hope Barton Barns features:
- A heated indoor swimming pool
- Sauna, games room, gym
- Lounge bar
- Tennis Court
- Trout Lake
- Children's play barn
- Superbly furnished throughout each cottage is unique, and vary from a studio to four bedrooms.
- Some are single storey, some 2 storey, some with the lounge upstairs.
- All have handcrafted furniture, two poster beds with drapes, fully tiled bathrooms with showers, lounge with sofa beds, fully fitted kitchen area.
- All cottages are non-smoking.
A perfect setting for family summer holidays, a week's walking in Spring/Autumn, or just a get away from it all break.
- Oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge, TV, satellite, video, telephone, off peak radiators, bedroom heating.
- Cots, high chairs and Z beds are available.
- All duvets, linen and towels provided.
- Electricity by meter.
- Farmhouse meals from our menu to give you catering freedom when you need it.
- Ample car parking.
Free range children and well behaved dogs welcome.