Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets due to allergies.
Prices: £330 - £485 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Fiona Kinniburgh
Tel: 01471 844704 or 07762245025
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHoneysuckle Cottage is a peaceful, modernised crofter's cottage situated on an enviable, elevated site looking across the sea to a stunning panoramic view which includes the Knoydart Mountains, Loch Hourn and Loch Nevis. (See photo above). Relax in the sun porch and watch the ever changing scenery where eagles fly and dolphins and whales swim. There are a variety of renowned eating places and pubs in the local area.
26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May
- Bathroom/shower over bath. Heated towel rail. (newly updated).
- Dining Kitchen is new and fully fitted and equipped: Electric hob/oven. Fridge/freezer. W.M., Microwave oven.
- Lounge is comfortable and cosy with log effect electric stove.
- Sun Porch with a large viewing window.
- Most windows have a superb view.
- Via a steep open tread oak staircase.
- Double bedroom with en suite toilet.
- Single bedroom.
- Freeview Flatscreen TV with DVD, CD Player. Library of books, CD's and DVD's.
- Bed linen and towels, Iron, Hairdryer, Landline telephone, safe.
- All electric with electric panel heaters throughout.
- Electricity - first £10 included in rental.
- Patio area with table/chairs.
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- Ideal location for cruises to Mallaig and the Small Isles from nearby Armadale Pier (3 miles) or cross the Skye bridge (18 miles) to go further afield.
- Experience kayaking, horse riding, hill walking, fishing, bird watching, photography, cruising, castle visits, whisky tasting and many other activities.
- The cottage is 100 feet above sea level and accessible from the main road up a 200 yard drive.
- Three miles to Ardvasar there is a small foodstore, garage & petrol station, post office, hotel/ pub. Broadford is 15 miles and has a variety of shops, hotels, eating places, garage and craft shops.