Kirk Lane, Hutton, Nr Berwick-upon-Tweed,
Scottish Borders / Northumberland. TD15 1TS
Travel cot available on request.
Well behaved pets by arrangement at £10 per pet (up to 2 pets).
Available for 1 night plus, during low season, Nov-March (see vacancy chart).
All electricity and bed linen included in price.
SATURDAY CHANGEOVER DAY to September 2016.
Monday or Friday changeover day from Sept 2016 to accommodate 3 or 4 day short breaks but can be flexible.
The cottage is usually let for full weeks only during high season (June through to September). If there is availability during these months and all other times of the year short breaks can be accommodated. Please email for prices and availability.
Special Offers on Late Availability - see Vacancy Chart.
Can be booked with adjacent Gable End Cottage (sleeps 2 - 4)
For further details please contact:
Harris and Louise Sofokleous
Please use the "Email the owner" tab below.
Tel: 01289 386121
Reload this mapHoneysuckle Cottage is one of two cottages converted from a traditional stone outbuilding, set at the end of a lane and private drive amongst beautiful Borders farmland. The cottage is secluded and perfect for a quiet country holiday yet only 10 minutes drive from the A1 providing excellent links to many local attractions.
- The cottage is well placed to explore an abundance of famous landmarks and historical towns such as Berwick-upon-Tweed (5 miles away), Alnwick with its Castle, Gardens and Treehouse, and Floors Castle, Kelso.
- Stately homes include nearby Paxton House which holds a range of events throughout the year, Manderston with its silver staircase, and The Hirsel Craft Centre, Coldstream.
- Stunning beaches such as Bamburgh with its castle and Holy Island are within easy driving distance.
- Additionally the area is renowned for its fishing on the Rivers Tweed and Whiteadder (15 minutes walk).
- There is a choice of local golf courses, horse-riding and swimming.
- The City of Edinburgh with its castle, world famous arts festival (August to Sept) and its array of shops and restaurants, is only 1 hour away by car or 50 mins by train.
- All on ground floor level.
- Living room with french doors opening out to raised patio with panoramic views of the countryside.
- Modern kitchen. Fully equipped. Small dining area.
- 1 Double bedroom.
- Modern shower, WC and basin.
20% Deposit payable on booking. Remaining amount 6 weeks before arrival date.
- Private off street parking.
- Good sized enclosed south-facing garden. Safe for pets as no main roads nearby.
- Storage for bikes, etc.
- External washing line.
- Washing machine.
- Fridge with small freezer compartment.
- 32" LCD TV (inbuilt freeview and USB port).
- Ceramic hob and electric oven.
- Electric heating.
- Sheets, pillows, duvets, bath, hand and t-towels provided.
- Travel cot available on request (please provide own bedding).
- Selection of books within cottage.
- Welcome pack included in price.