Kirk Lane, Hutton, Nr Berwick-upon-Tweed,
Scottish Borders / Northumberland. TD15 1TS
Travel cot available on request.
Pets by arrangement.
Available for 1 night plus, during low season Nov-March (see vacancy chart).
Price range from £295 - £395 pw (inclusive of heating).
SATURDAY CHANGEOVER DAY.
The cottage is usually let for full weeks only from April through to the end of October. If there is availability during these months and from November to March then short breaks can be accommodated - please email for prices and availability.
Special Offers on Late Availability - see Vacancy Chart.
Can be booked with adjacent Gable End Cottage (sleeps 2 + 2)
For further details please contact:
Harris and Louise Sofokleous
Please use the "Email the owner" tab below.
Tel: 01289 386121
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHoneysuckle Cottage is one of two cottages converted from a traditional stone outbuilding, set at the end of a lane and private drive amongst beautiful Borders farmland. The cottage is secluded and perfect for a quiet country holiday yet only 10 minutes drive from the A1 providing excellent links to many local attractions.
13 Feb, 20 Feb, 27 Feb, 5 Mar, 12 Mar, 19 Mar
- The cottage is well placed to explore an abundance of famous landmarks and historical towns such as Berwick-upon-Tweed (5 miles away), Alnwick with its Castle, Gardens and Treehouse, and Floors Castle, Kelso.
- Stately homes include nearby Paxton House which hold a range of events throughout the year, Manderston with its silver staircase, and The Hirsel Craft Centre, Coldstream.
- Stunning beaches such as Bamburgh with its castle and Holy Island are within easy driving distance.
- Additionally the area is renowned for its fishing on the Rivers Tweed and Whiteadder (15 minutes walk).
- There is a choice of local golf courses, horse-riding and swimming.
- The City of Edinburgh with its castle, world famous arts festival (August to Sept) and its array of shops and restaurants, is only 1 hour away by car or 50 mins by train.
- All on ground floor level.
- Living room with french doors opening out to raised patio with panoramic views of the countryside.
- Modern kitchen. Fully equipped. Small dining area.
- 1 Double bedroom.
- Modern shower, WC and basin.
20% Deposit payable on booking. Remaining amount 6 weeks before arrival date.
- Private off street parking.
- Good sized enclosed south-facing garden.
- Storage for bikes, etc.
- External washing line.
- Washing machine.
- Fridge with small freezer compartment.
- 32" LCD TV (inbuilt freeview/DVD player) plus USB port.
- Ceramic hob and electric oven.
- Electric heating.
- Sheets, pillows, duvets, hand and t-towels provided.
- Travel cot available on request (please provide own bedding).
- Selection of books and DVDs within cottage.
- Welcome pack included in price.