iPAD IN COTTAGE.
Sleeps: 2 + 2.
Cot for babes in arms.
Children: By arrangement, please enquire with owner.
£235 per couple for luxury weekend breaks.
£235 per couple for midweek breaks.
£495 per couple for 7 nights.
Luxury weekend breaks: 4pm Friday to 5pm Sunday, extra nights £80.
Midweek luxury breaks: 3 nights for the price of 2, Monday-Thursday nights only. Extra nights at £80.
Luxury 7 nights: Available all year.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01884 277 421
Mob: 07962 179 038
Reload this mapA secluded Victorian barn, converted to very special self catering accommodation. With a fourposter bed it is the ultimate romantic retreat. It overlooks an extensive grassed area with a large pond, with balconies at both front and back, its own adjacent lawned garden area with barbecue, and private parking. Many exposed beams and original brickwork.
All breakfasts are included, plus a 5 star welcome with wine, cream teas, nibbles, and snacks. Many photos on our website. A comfortable daybed is available in the living room for 3rd / 4th guests. Please visit our website for full details and many photos.
Di is available to give Reiki, reflexology, EFT, and Hopi ear candling treatments during your stay.
- Bedroom: Kingsize four poster, flatscreen TV/DVD, radio alarm, hairdryer. Door leading to secluded balcony.
- Ensuite bathroom: Extra large double ended bath, robes, and toiletries.
- Shower room: Large walk-in shower, wc, basin, and toiletries.
- Kitchen: Fully equipped solid oak kitchen, American fridge/freezer, full oven, dishwasher, microwave, iron, board, Portmeiron china.
- Open plan sitting/dining room: Rustic vintage pine table and chairs, comfy sofas 36" flatscreen TV, iPod dock, DVD player, digital radio/CD player, Mac computer with free wireless broadband internet access, iPad, 100+ DVDs, CDs, games, and books.
All bookings include 5 star welcome, breakfast produce daily, linen, electricity, and heating.
Prices shown at top of page.
Please visit our website for full details, photo gallery, and information regarding Rose Retreat, our other barn conversion which sleeps 5 + 1.