Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Price range £255 - £475 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel and Fax: 01822 810222
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHoneysuckle Cottage, Brentor
28 Feb, 7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar, 4 Apr
Honeysuckle Cottage, part of Monkstone, a medieval Devon hall house full of character - ideal for two people wishing to enjoy a quiet, secluded holiday in beautiful surroundings.
- Peace and quiet with rolling green fields and Dartmoor views.
- Only 5 minutes drive from the bustling town of Tavistock.
- Fabulous views of Brentor Church from the garden (photo), and the church is only a few minutes walk away.
Photo: Devon Cream tea on arrival.
- The cottage is warm and cosy with wood burning stove and free basket of logs, plus central heating.
- Free WiFi access.
- Comfortably furnished throughout, the open plan living room has new luxury settee and armchair to relax in front of the fire, TV, DVD, CD player and radio, a beamed ceiling and slate floor whilst the kitchen area is well equipped with full size cooker, washing machine, microwave and fridge.
- An en-suite shower room compliments the delightful double bedroom.
- Electricity, oil, towels and bed linen included.
- There are stunning views from the large private garden with table and chairs where guests have reported sightings of many types of birds and wildlife. The starry night skies are stunning with no light pollution.
- For those who enjoy walking and riding the area is criss-crossed with footpaths and bridleways and, of course, the open moor is a wonderful place to explore on foot or from the nearby riding stables.
- Lydford Gorge, just down the road, offers spectacular walking and there are several other National Trust properties and gardens to visit, including Buckland Abbey and Castle Drogo.
- The Eden Project is one hour's drive away.
- There are also many good pubs and restaurants close by.
- Tavistock Market Town just 10 mins drive away.