Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Price range £255 - £475 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel and Fax: 01822 810222
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHoneysuckle Cottage, Brentor
31 Jan, 7 Feb, 14 Feb, 21 Feb, 28 Feb, 7 Mar
Honeysuckle Cottage, part of Monkstone, a medieval Devon hall house full of character - ideal for two people wishing to enjoy a quiet, secluded holiday in beautiful surroundings.
- Peace and quiet with rolling green fields and Dartmoor views.
- Only 5 minutes drive from the bustling town of Tavistock.
- Fabulous views of Brentor Church from the garden (photo), and the church is only a few minutes walk away.
Photo: Devon Cream tea on arrival.
- The cottage is warm and cosy with wood burning stove and free basket of logs, plus oil central heating.
- Free WiFi access.
- Comfortably furnished throughout, the open plan living room has two large armchairs to relax in front of the fire, TV, DVD, CD player and radio, a beamed ceiling and slate floor whilst the new kitchen area is well equipped with full size cooker, washing machine, microwave and fridge.
- An en-suite shower room compliments the delightful double bedroom.
- Electricity, oil, towels and bed linen included.
- There are stunning views from the large private garden with table and chairs where guests have reported sightings of owls, buzzards, bats, badgers and foxes.
- For those who enjoy walking and riding the area is criss-crossed with footpaths and bridleways and, of course, the open moor is a wonderful place to explore on foot or from the nearby riding stables.
- Lydford Gorge, just down the road, offers spectacular walking and there are several other National Trust properties and gardens to visit, including Buckland Abbey and Castle Drogo.
- The Eden Project is one hour's drive away.
- There are also many good pubs and restaurants close by.
- Tavistock Market Town just 10 mins drive away.