Sorry no pets.
£320 - £595 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01474 812609
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Honey Cottage is a charming, period Cotswold stone cottage. It is situated in the heart of Stow, only a minute's walk from the market square with restaurants, pubs, delicatessens and shops.
20 Dec, 27 Dec, 3 Jan, 10 Jan
The cottage itself dates from c1650 and retains many original features along with modern conveniences including WiFi, dishwasher, Flat screen TV and washer/dryer. It has been furnished to a high standard, using lovely traditional fabrics, old antique pine furniture and crisp linens:
- The front door leads into the welcoming sitting room where an original flagstone floor, wonderful inglenook fireplace with log burning stove and a pretty bay window help to create a charming and relaxing atmosphere.
- A stable door leads into a well equipped, farmhouse-style kitchen and breakfast room where there is plenty of room to enjoy cooking and eating. To the rear is a secluded courtyard garden with table, chairs and BBQ, ideal for a drink on a sunny day or alfresco dining.
- From the sitting room, a Cotswold stone winding staircase leads up to the first floor where there is a bathroom and a very pretty twin bedroom.
- The stairs continue up to a very romantic double bedroom with antique pine furniture and skylight, giving rooftop views across the old town and church. Please note these stairs are steep and some of the doorways have limited headroom in the cottage - typical of an old Cotswolds cottage with lots of character!
The Cotswold countryside is a delight to visit with its rolling hills; intimate wooded valleys and attractive honey coloured stone buildings.
- Flatscreen television/DVD.
- CD player.
- Log burner in original inglenook fireplace.
- Bath and electric shower.
- Travel Cot and High Chair.
- Linen, towels, electricity, hot water and heating included.
- Telephone + free local calls.
- Patio with furniture, sun umbrella and barbecue.
- WiFi internet access, Free of charge.
Rich in history, Stow-on-the-Wold boasts one of the finest Market Squares in the country. With a wonderful selection of pubs, restaurants and shops, Stow is a great place to base yourself.
Walkers too will enjoy Stows central location, with wonderful walks to surrounding villages including the Slaughters, Broadwell, Swell and Bourton-on-the-Water. A short drive away you will find popular villages such as Chipping Campden, Chipping Norton and Moreton-in-Marsh. The towns of Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon and Cheltenham are too within easy reach.
With easy access from most parts of the UK and under 2 hours from London, the Cotswolds is a perfect holiday destination.