Travel cot and high chair available.
Pets welcome: £15.
Low season £350 pw.
Mid season £395 - £495 pw.
High season £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01424 882448
Last minute vacancies during weeks:A 'bijou' cottage in the conservation area of the Town of Rye. The town has a plethora of individual shops, pubs and restaurants to enjoy. The town has a Train Station 150 yards from the cottage and good bus connections too. The fabulous sandy beach at Camber is just 2 miles away.
The facilities include:
- The cottage has been refurbished to a high standard in 2014.
- The property sleeps 4 in two bedrooms. On the first floor a double bedroom and a shower room. On the second floor a twin bedded room.
- The ground floor is an open plan room combining kitchen, living and dining.
- The kitchen has an electric hob and fan oven. The fridge, freezer and dishwasher are integrated. There is also a washer dryer and microwave.
- The bathroom consists of a large shower, basin and w.c.
- There's a rear courtyard, fully enclosed with garden furniture and BBQ.
- Parking in the Rope Walk car park, just 50 yards away, is £1.50 per day (no parking Wednesday night due to the Thursday market). Some restricted parking in the Landgate for offloading.
- All bed, towels and kitchen linen supplied.
- Electric and gas central heating.
- Electric oven & hob.
- Courtyard with garden furniture and BBQ.
- Travel Cot and Highchair available upon request.
- Week breaks generally run Friday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday and short breaks are available from Friday for three nights or Monday for four nights, but please contact us if you require different dates or length of stay - we'll try to help.
- £100 deposit payable at time of booking, the balance to be paid two months before arrival.
- £100 security deposit against damage.
- One well behaved pet welcome £15.
- Beaches at Camber Sands (2 miles) and Winchelsea (2 miles).
- National Trust properties: Lamb House Rye, Bodiam Castle, Sissinghurst Castle Garden, Batemans Burwash.