Sleeps: 6 Maximum.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Prices from £400 (see availability calendar for details).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01525 860179 or 07947 885793
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHomelands Cottage a lovingly restored 3 bedroomed cottage in the quaint village of Fulletby at the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds, designated as an area of outstanding natural beauty.
3 Sep, 10 Sep
- The cottage provides quality self catering accommodation for up to 6 people, the ideal home to get away from it all and relax by the woodburner in the comfortable lounge or enjoy a meal around the table in the spacious kitchen.
- The enclosed south facing garden is a suntrap and as dog owners we have made it secure for dogs, who are also welcome and well catered for, we are very pet friendly.
- Perfectly located for you to explore the Wolds and to enjoy the many walking paths and trails, or discover the excellent local pubs and restaurants, the many fishing spots, the famous and challenging golf courses, the great city of Lincoln and the quaint local market towns.
- The east coast beaches are just 15 miles away and Cadwell Park Motor Racing Circuit is only 6 miles to the north.
- Homelands cottage is ideally placed to be a base for discovering all these things or it can also be a quiet, secluded holiday retreat, the choice is yours.
- There is a large (22sqM) kitchen/diner on to the side of the house with fully fitted kitchen including a large electric and gas range cooker, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. There is a pine dining table with six chairs and all the crockery and cutlery you will need.
- The old dining room and living room have now been made into one large snug around 8m x 4m with a wood burning stove (coal and logs provided) and freesat TV. Patio doors open out onto the garden.
- All of downstairs is laid to polished tile floors with a solid oak floor in the snug. There is also a new downstairs shower room with basin and WC.
- Upstairs are 2 spacious double bedrooms with king size beds and a third bedroom with a standard double bed, plus a newly refurbished family bathroom.
- The whole property is serviced by oil central heating.
- Outside there is a good sized, south facing garden mainly laid to lawn and the driveway will easily accommodate 3 cars.
- Free WiFi.