Sorry no dogs.
Electric Vehicle Charging Point.
Visit Wales: 4 star.
Cyclists Welcome Award and Walkers Welcome Award.
Price range: £260 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Clive and Gill Lewins
Tel: 01348 840132
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSet in a private peaceful setting with 27 acres of wildlife friendly land to explore and with easy access to all the delights of Pembrokeshire, Holmus Cottage is spacious, comfortable and well equipped. Nestling at the end of a stone farm track Holmus Cottage is a barn conversion attached to the owner's home so whilst you can enjoy complete privacy we are close at hand should you need us.
30 Apr, 7 May, 14 May
- The open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area is light and airy and furnished with a modern 3 piece suite, small flat-screen TV, DVD player and radio. There are local interest magazines, tourist information, books, games and DVDs.
- The well equipped kitchen has an electric cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher and washer/drier.
- There is one bedroom with a double bed and an ensuite bathroom with an extra large shower cubicle and bidet.
- Full oil-fired central heating and an electric log effect stove are included.
- Bed linen is provided. Towels can be supplied on request.
- You have your own large parking area with electric vehicle charging point.
- There is an outbuilding to house your bicycles should you wish to bring them.
- In the private lawned garden are patio furniture, loungers, barbecue and washing line.
- This is not a working farm but we have a small flock of rare breed sheep and you are welcome to explore the paths cut through 27 acres of uncultivated land which is a haven for wildlife and birds and includes a lake.
- We are surrounded by farmland often grazed by race horses - see them train next door.
- Clay pigeon shooting can be arranged on site.
- Shops and restaurants are less than 10 minutes drive away.
- Fishguard 15 minutes.
- Golf, fishing, Preseli Hills, Llys Y Fran reservoir all within easy reach.
- Central for accessing North and West coastal paths.